- Platform for SimRacers by SimRacers
- Reviews by active SimRacers
- Forum with detailed categories for SimRacers
- News from virtual and real motorsports
- Partnerships with virtual and real Motorsports organizations
- Exposure for SimRacing through networking and social media
- Publicity through Supporters, Sponsors and Partners
- SimRacing Teams to participate in various Sims
- SimRacers chosen as Drivers for the Teams
- eCommerce for SimRacers
- eSports events for SimRacers
A Few Words About Us
For many in the region, Motorsports has only been accessible through broadcast race coverage. Simulation racing and eSports provides a platform for enthusiast to actively participate, leveraging strong interest to build an emerging user community.
Motorsport enthusiasts are no longer only spectators!
The evolving genre of “eSports” has now clearly reached the door steps of SimRacing, and events are being organized by promotion and marketing companies who working hand in hand with real Motorsports companies to make “eSports” a legitimate discipline in Motorsports, one could call it a real sport, although it is virtual.
This community, platform, and “eSports” organization will help SimRacers in this region participate in the sport, present themselves as possible talents, gain recognition, and connect with like minded Motorsports enthusiasts.
Provide this platform to bring SimRacers together and connect with others worldwide, becoming the SimRacing community portal for the region – forum (SIMMSA) and world wide participation.