SIMMSA respects and protects the privacy of its members and users. We collect information you provide directly to us when you create or modify your account, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, and other information you choose to provide. Identifiable information about you is not willfully disclosed to any third party without first receiving your permission subject to the limitation of a valid legal process.
SIMMSA collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website and forum. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website and its services. The anonymous data collected by the SIMMSA website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the SIMMSA website and forum. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address .This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to SIMMSA, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website (if applicable). In all cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
Use Of Information:
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, develop new features, provide customer, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our forum; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Personalize and improve the services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information:
We may share your information:
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of other SIMMSA members or others;
SIMMSA and Cookies:
Third Party Cookies:
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
What Information Do We Collect?
SIMMSA does not collect any unique information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. SIMMSA notes and saves information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, mobile device identifiers, and IP address with each query. This information is used to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to our users. For example, SIMMSA may use your IP address or browser language to determine which language to use when showing search results or advertisements.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website, this is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website and/or Forum that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Links to Other Sites:
With Whom Does SIMMSA Share Information?
SIMMSA may share information about you with third party advertisers and sponsors. However, we only divulge aggregate information about our users. We do not share personally identifiable information with any third party without your express consent.
Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order. Further, SIMMSA reserves the right to cooperate with legitimate law enforcement requests for information at its sole discretion.
The contents of this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, files, links, and video files is protected by copyright.
©SIMMSA 2017. All rights reserved. License#: TBD/ TBA