Assetto Corsa Competizione – v1.7.0 and British Pack DLC out now!
The BRITISH GT PACK DLC brings all the action of the 2019 British GT Championship by SRO Motorsports Group
Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7 is out now on Steam! Together with the brand new British GT Pack DLC.
The BRITISH GT PACK DLC brings all the action of the 2019 British GT Championship by SRO Motorsports Group to Assetto Corsa Competizione.
This new DLC pack features three of the most iconic racetracks from the UK:
- Donington Park Circuit
- Oulton Park Circuit
- Snetterton Circuit
Furthermore, the BRITISH GT PACK DLC adds more than 40 new liveries and 70 drivers from the 2019 season, together with a dedicated Championship season. The British GT season is accessible for all players of Assetto Corsa Competizione with base content, and with the corresponding game update (v1.7), all players can now enjoy mixed-class races under the British GT season selection.
The three new British tracks and the ability to select GT4 cars is exclusive to owning the BRITISH GT Pack and the GT4 European Series DLC, respectively. However, players who do not yet own the GT4 European Series and the BRITISH GT DLC packs can still enjoy mixed-class races on all base content tracks and race with GT4 opponents on the same track.
- British GT tracks, Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton, available as DLC.
- British GT championship season added, available as part of the DLC.
- British GT 2019 season GT3 liveries available as bonus content for all players.
- British GT 2019 season GT4 liveries available as bonus content for owners of the GT4 European Series DLC.
- British GT 2019 in-game single-player season with base-content tracks available for all players.
- British GT 2020 liveries that were previously released as bonus content are regrouped into the British GT season and remain available for all players.
- Added new game modes specific to the British GT season (playable as single race or via championship mode).
- AI – added multiclass support for single player races with AI (exclusive to the British GT season).
- AI – grouped qualifying in multiclass race weekends (when the session is set to 10 minutes or more).
- AI – tweaked scaling of “accelerated” session results when skipping sessions.
- AI – tweaked pace on wet track, reduced cornering ability in the wet.
- AI – regular blue flag behaviour disabled when GT3 cars are lapping GT4s.
- AI – increased driver error possibility in wet weather.
- Tweaked AI genome on Kyalami.
- Pit box assignment now starts from the pit exit at Spa to reduce outlap time.
- Formation lap – added threshold zone in the double file formation phase in the widget formation type to avoid undeserved penalties for cars in the inside lane on tracks with tight final corners.
- Fix for saving game while standing in the pitbox.
- Fixed potentially corrupted driving camera view after pressing look-behind and camera cycle inputs simultaneously or during session transitions.
- Fixed an occasional game crash caused by sparks emitters.
- Added British GT season selection item.
- Server List – re-organization and extra optional filtering for the lobby page.
- Dual mode: using filters will query the entire server list, while not using filters will only list the 100 weighted servers as before.
- Note that using the filters might result in a slower server list query due to higher data load.
- Server List – trigger request of only immediately accessible servers when appropriate.
- Server List – pulse the refresh list button whenever the list should be refreshed
- When toggling from filtered/sorted full-server list mode to default 100 weighted server list.
- Server List – refresh button focus steal fix with mouseover.
- MFD – added new widget item in the MFD for last lap, lap count, time remaining.
- MFD now shows all vital racing information, allowing for a more compact racing HUD per user preference.
- Garage screen – added track name and season on the garage screen under server name inside the server.
- Added mirror FOV adjustment via cameraSettings.json (mirrorFOV item).
- Added virtual mirror size and vertical positioning offset adjustment via hud.json (virtualMirrorSize and virtualMirrorVerticalOffset).
- Localization updates in various languages.
- Added missing texts to the “How to improve” section of the ratings profile.
- Controller – fixed mislabeled TC Cut 4 entry on the controller input assignment page.
- Championship page – AI skill and aggression exposed per championship round.
- Removed standings from replay HUD definition – instead, standings added as page widget that is now navigable with controller/keyboard and visible in VR.
- Minor restyling of the pedals widget – original functionality of input/full input indicators restored.
- Fixed Next/Skip Session entry in Pause menu depending on whether session is active or inactive.
- Styling changes to brand/team selection tiles.
- Team selection in MP now indicates series participation.
- Added backend support for British GT BOP.
- NOTE: the British GT season has its own specific BOP for shared tracks (Silverstone, Brands Hatch and Spa) when in single player (only when played through the British GT season in the UI).
- In Multiplayer, the shared tracks (Silverstone, Brands Hatch and Spa) always use the GT World Challenge and GT4 European Series BOP.
- Fixed unintended asymmetrical setup presets on various cars.
- BOP-regulated fuel tank limitation implemented in 2020-season Paul Ricard and Spa, values set for all cars.
- Improved vehicle ground collision simulation.
- Improved rev limiter behaviour of the AMR V8 Vantage GT3, AMR V12 Vantage GT3 and Lexus RC F GT3.
- Improved heat generation versus tire volume, wear, pressure influence for all GT3 and GT4 wet tires
- Potentially improves the handling of lighter, mid-engined cars in the rain.
- Improves the durability of wet tires in light-moderate wet conditions.
- Fixed front-rear inconsistency in cold wet tire temperatures on the Audi R8 GT4 and Maserati GT4.
- Reduced settling time when adjusting the suspension of the Honda NSX GT3 Evo and Lamborghini Huracán GT3.
- Improved the influence of ambient conditions on water dissipation in the dynamic track model.
- Fixed an issue with cloud level incorrectly influencing water dissipation during night hours.
- Minor adjustments to the dynamic weather scaling (both single and multiplayer).
- Wider cloud variation, lower potential rain deviation from base and lowered maximum weather drift range throughout the weekend.
- General notes and guidelines still apply. In MP, variability combined with sessions set on the 3rd day of the weekend still has a chance of notable deviation from base settings.
- Shared memory – added global flags, yellow flags per sector, MFD tire pressures, fuel to add, tire set and compound names to shared memory writer.
- Added real-time contact shadows in Visual Options.
- Less taxing alternative to using the highest settings for regular dynamic shadows, also helps with shadow pop and undercar shadows when objects leave the shadow cascade.
- Improved baked skid mark visuals.
- Improved dynamic skid mark visuals using a different shader technique.
- Improved asphalt shaders across all tracks.
- Global exposure tweaks for overcast conditions.
- Global exposure tweaks for certain tracks.
- Fixed missing sun occluders at various tracks.
- Fixed or reduced mesh clipping with number plate on the doors on the Bentley and McLaren 720 LODs.
- Updated dash display of the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020.
- Audio: potential fix for duplicated ambient sounds on certain tracks.
- Improved distance filter for exterior engine sounds.
- Improved internal audio blend with F7 camera.
- Enabled airport ambient sounds at Donington Park and Circuit Paul Ricard.
- Jet plane sound at Donington Park.