- Nickname: rocafella or hassanak
- Country: Germany
- Age: 40
Peter was born on June 8th, 1978 is a family father, loves SimRacing, real racing and started SIMMSA.
- SeeTheAir.com (STA) PS4 league participation in GT3 class
- Precision Racing League (PRL) PS4 league participation in GT3 class
“rocafella” got his nickname back in the 1999 in Counterstrike, and stayed with his nickname until he started SimRacing, that’s when he started also using his nickname “hassanak” which goes back to his childhood days. “roca” has a passion also to spend time on any track to find the right setup for his car.
He is a clean, polite and consistent race driver.
Peter has done many thing throughout his life and currently is an entrepreneur and a home staying father. In 2015 he started SIMMSA with two of his SimRacing friends, “Fight-Test” and “M-R—S-M-O-K-E” but never had the time to finalize their plans. In 2016, Peter moved to the Middle East with his family and started researching possibilities for a SimRacing eSports platform. After months of brain-storming, he decided it was time to startup SIMMSA again with a new path and new goal to promote SimRacing globally, mainly to promote SimRacing in eSports, in an attempt to bringing the established SimRacing markets closer to eSports. With this, his platform formed ISR, which was used to create the virtual teams for SIMMSA, who are going to officially compete across the Sims, as “Impact SimRacing”.
In 2017, he got his FIA Competition License, Race National and is working on it to get to the Race International License.
His hobbies are researching, biking, karting, geeking and SimRacing.
- Customized 80/20 Heusinkveld “Sim Rig GT” with parts from: 80/20, PennAir, GA (OSW Mount), RM (WindSim), Heusinkveld and Ergotron
- Wheel: SimQuip.NET OSW, MiGE 130ST-M10010 + FiTECH Custom-made Steering Wheel
- Pedals: Heusinkveld Engineering Ultimate Pedals with Custom Tilton pedal faces
- Other: Heusinkveld Sequential shifter, MOTEC/LCD Dash, DSD Track Boss, DSD P1, MOMO Daytona seat
- CPU: Intel i7-6850K
- CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo Special Edition (Green)
- COOLING: Air Cooled with Noctua Fans
- RAM: G.Skill 128GB Ripjaws V F4-3000C14Q2
- MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme /U3.1
- PSU: Corsair AX1500i
- SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2/NVMe, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB and Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
- HDD: Seagate Desktop ST1000DM003 1TB x2
- GPU: NVIDIA TITAN Xp (Pascal)
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- DISPLAY: 3x Asus ROG Swift PG279Q, 27″, 16:9, 7680×1440 (3x 2560×1440) @144Hz , G-SYNC™
- DISPLAY: 1x BenQ GL2450, 24″, Full HD, 1920×1080 @60Hz
- Assetto Corsa (AC)
- RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E)
- Project CARS (pCARS)
- Automobilista (AMS)
- rFactor/ rFactor 2 (rF/ rF2)
- Live For Speed (LFS)
- DiRT (series)
- Motorsport Manager (MM)
- Gran Turismo (series)